Toned legs with curved definition enhance the overall image of one’s body. With this circuit workout, you can strengthen your legs, improve your balance and define your own gorgeous figure.
Works your: glutes.
- Get on all fours with wrists below shoulders and knees below hips.
- Keep your core tight, your shoulders and hips square to the ground, your right foot flexed and leg bent. Lift your leg until your thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Lower your leg to the starting position. Repeat desired repetitions and switch legs.
Works your: core and glutes.
- Lie with your back against the ground. Keep your hands by your side and bend your knees. Place your feet on the ground, shoulder width apart. This is your starting position.
- Use your heels to lift your hips off the ground while keeping your back straight. Exhale as you execute this movement and hold steady for a second when you reach the top.
- Slowly lower your hips to the starting position as you inhale.
Works your: quads, glutes and hamstrings.
- Stand straight with your feet together.
- Using your left leg, take a step forward. Sink your hips to the ground and bend both knees as close to a 90-degree angle as you can. Your back knee should approach the ground without touching it.
- Your front knee should hover above the ankle, and the back knee should be aimed towards the ground.
- With your right foot, push off against the ground and bring it back to the starting position. You just completed a rep!
- Next, repeat the process with the other leg, stepping forward with your right leg.
- Repeat the process on both legs for the desired repetitions.
Step-Up with Knee Raise
Works your: hamstrings, glutes and quads.
- Stand up straight in front of a flat bench.
- Place your left foot on the bench. While stretching the hip, stand and lift your knee as high as you can.
- Repeat for the desired amount of reps before stepping down.
- Switch legs and repeat.
Works your: glutes, quads and hamstrings.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart in front of a flat bench.
- Begin by doing a normal squat, and then jump up and onto the bench.
- Jump back onto the ground. Land with your body in the squat position. Land as quietly as possible to complete the rep. Repeat for the desired repetitions.