Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Makes: 10 breads
¼ tsp cream of tartar
3 eggs, separated
1 – 1gram packet artificial sweetener
3tbs whole milk cottage cheese, or cream cheese only
- Heat the stove to 300F.
- Separate the yolks from the white of the egg, making sure there is no yolk in it.
- Blend together the yolks and cheese with the sweetener, using a bowl.
- Use a separate bowl and beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar, they need to become fluffy and stiff.
- Now gently mix in the yolk mix to the beaten whites, be careful not to knock the whites flat.
- Spray grease 2 cookie trays, and ladle in 10 equal amounts, around 4 inches wide.
- Place in the center of the oven and cook for 30 minutes, just keep on eye on them as they could be longer or quicker, depending on your oven.
- Once ready take out and rest on a cooling rack.
- When they have cooled put into a Ziploc bag or container and leave for 24 hours.